The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) is delighted to host the 2019 ADNDRC Conference on 11 September 2019 to address emerging issues in domain name dispute resolution. The theme for this year's Conference is Manage Domain Names and Trademarks in the E-business World.
Since its inaugural conference in 2005, the ADNDRC Conference has provided a unique forum for participants to exchange views on hot topics on domain name dispute resolution, bringing together in-house counsel, barristers, solicitors, arbitrators, domain name experts, and senior executives of major local and international corporations.
- Insiders' Views on Procedural Issues
- Panelists' Views on Substantive Issues
- How to protect and recover your domains before Chinese court?
- Tackling Domain Name and Trademark-squatting - Regulation, Law and Practice
- ICANN new gTLD programme next round: what brand owners should know
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) for Resolving IP Disputes
- English and Mandarin
- RMB 450 (networking lunch included)