This event is at its full capacity. Thank you for your interest in registering for the HKIAC Belt and Road Conference - Effective cross-border partnerships: Infrastructure investment & risk management.
The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) will host a full day conference to focus on infrastructure investment and risk management in the cross-border context.
The conference will bring together government officials, business leaders, financiers and legal experts to discuss the opportunities and challenges associated with implementing and operating infrastructure projects.
- Infrastructure investment in the Asia-Pacific Region: An overview
- Project finance: Who pays and what are the risks? The view from the banks
- Getting the deal done: Dialogue on infrastructure and public-private partnerships
- Investors and states in cross-border disputes
- Planning ahead: Effective strategies for mitigating risk
- HKIAC and the Belt and Road Initiative
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business Sector - listed company directors, CEOs, C-Suite executives, investors, strategists
- Legal Sector - practitioners, judges
- Government Sector - diplomats, government officials, policymakers
- International Organisations - senior officials, consultants, specialists, legal officers
- English (Simultaneous interpretation into Bahasa Indonesia available)
- Free of charge
- Register early as seats are limited